Business Development Manager
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is a market leader in online lead generation and works with some of the Largest UK Brands. They have been identified as a fast growing company and now has financial backing in order to grow the business to the next level. Our client is currently looking to grow their in house Management, Sales and Marketing Team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager whom has previous experience in the digital sector to join their dynamic team.
The role will allow the successful candidate to develop a client base and access to a strong commission structure alongside the opportunity to a great path in lead generation.
Our client works in a varied range of sectors such as Home Improvements, Financial Services, Renewable Energy and much more which keeps the role compelling.
The role will be working to build new relationships with clients using an advanced in-house software called Spectrum which automates the business development process.
• Calls to business
• Outreach Emails
• Strong sales skills and the ability to have conversations with Directors
• An understanding of the digital marketing industry
• Achieving and exceeding KPI`s
• Account management
Skiils & Experience Required:
• B2B sales or recruitment experience
• Driven, articulate and will to go the extra mile to succeed
• Ideally an exposure to digital marketing
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Knowledge of how to set up and use a CRM such as Hubspot and Activities Dashboard
• A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style
• Ability to self motivate
• Hunger to succeed
• Good communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Negotiation skills
• Organisational skills
OTE £50,000 - £60,000
28 days holidays
FREE onsite parking
FREE company events
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual