Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Kingston Upon Hull (East)
* AAT P/Q ACA/CIMA/ACCA Level or equivalent experience.
* Broad accounting exposure.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Fast Paced entrepreneurial organisation.
About the Company
My client, based in Kingston Upon Hull are an innovative, entrepreneurial SME organisation serving a wide variety of UK and European based clients. As a market leader in its field, the business is experiencing significant growth and as a direct result the need has arisen to recruit a highly competent Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller in all aspects of monthly financial reporting in addition to providing critical financial insight to the future growth and success of the business.
About the Role
Principle responsibilities include:
* Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
* Complete month end procedures including bank and invoice finance reconciliations, aged debtors and creditors analysis, accrued sales and costs, other balance sheet account reconciliations and P&L analyses.
* Maintain the fixed asset register and the depreciation calculations.
* Produce monthly departmental financial analysis.
* Monitor financial performance of various ad hoc projects.
* Manage the company’s cash flow, including making payments to suppliers and produce weekly cash flow forecasts.
* Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns.
* Perform new customer and supplier checks and account setup.
* Assist with the preparation of year end audit requirements.
* Support the Financial Controller in the annual budget process working closely with sales and operations departments.
* Other ad hoc financial reporting as required by the Financial Controller and Senior Management team.
* Adhoc duties as and when required.
You will possess at least 3 years Management Accounting experience with a proven ability to convey financial information in a confident and persuasive manner. You will have proven analytical and reporting skills through advanced knowledge of excel in addition to excellent organisational skills and an attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving business offering future personal development
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £28k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual