Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Would you like to work for the world’s fastest growing marketing execution company alongside an iconic international fashion & sports brand? If you’re passionate about retail, and have big plans for your future career, then get in touch.
The Purpose of the job
The Account Manager will work as part of the cluster team to ensure that client campaigns are managed from inception through to delivery or installation on time and against operational and financial business targets.
This individual needs to be a leader in their field taking full responsibility to deliver the vision of the campaign in parallel with the account strategies.
We are seeking a retail focused individual with exceptional production management experience (particularly around special executions / shop in shop / window display) and with a proven track record in delivery of client solutions to demanding timelines and objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our client as they begin our relationship with their end client. Their end client, a well-known sports / fashion brand, is focused on market position in a competitive and innovative retail environment and needs our client to support, enhance and drive the success of their in-store execution.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for end to end delivery of projects from brief and adaptation of global toolkits, through supplier engagement and negotiation, project management and ultimate OTIF delivery or installation through to project wash up.
Your Key Responsibilities
* An intuitive understanding of agency operations and be able to work closely with the clients as an extension of their team.
* Deliver excellent service to their end client with a professional 'can do' attitude at all times.
* Provide technical input and advice on print projects as required
* Take briefs from the end client including full specification details and deadline dates and manage from start to finish
* Produce detailed specifications for internal and external clients based on end client knowledge
* Brief suppliers on client requirements
* Deliver a high level of customer service
* Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
* Ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools
* Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of our client’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the end client with digital services that compliment their print
* Work as a team to help deliver contractual requirements, prepare presentations and complete necessary account admin and reporting
* Ensure invoicing procedures are followed
* Able to attend meetings away from site as required
* Work with Account lead to identify new business opportunities
* Agree and manage budgets and P&L’s
* Ensure profit is maximised through analysis of performance
* Deliver services to meet and exceed contracted SLA’s
* An intuitive understanding of agency operations and be able to work closely with the end client as an extension of their team.
* Deliver excellent service to the end client with a professional 'can do' attitude at all times.
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key contacts.
Your Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Has a high level of technical knowledge with detailed understanding of different techniques and installations across the retail landscape
* Has a project management mind-set
* Approachable and confident to offer advice in meetings
* Experience in troubleshooting unexpected project issues and implementing preventative measures is preferred
* Experience in a client facing role is essential
* Retail biased POS conceptual experience
* Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
* Minimum of 5 years marketing Client Service experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual