Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Partially Remote, flexible hours
Based in Essex, for over 50 years, with ambitious growth plans, selling directly in the UK and internationally via a network of distributors.
Partially remote, reporting to the Director of Sales, to generate new business and new leads
- Engage and qualify inbound leads, customers and enquiries.
- Engage potential, new and current users to expand awareness, educate and ask for referrals,
- Identify new opportunities and develop account knowledge (outbound lead generation)
- Schedule appointments, demonstrations and further appropriate sales activities.
- Complete sales of small value products
- Liaise closely with sales, marketing, customer service and product management
- Ideally a lab background or technical sales within a pharma company but full training will be given, initially at the client's site in Essex
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
-Experience of CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- Strong digital understanding of business development tools such as LinkedIn and social media.
- Able to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Ideally, a scientific background, chemistry preferred.
- Language skills advantageous.
- Excellent communicator on all platforms – email, phone, video, online.
Salary and Benefits
Performance related commission
Flexible working hours and home working, Full-time/part-time
Five weeks holiday + public holidays
Pension contribution; Health insurance; Discretionary annual bonus; Comprehensive training.
Please note that we endeavour to reply to all applications received but this is not always possible owing to the large number of applications we receive. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual