Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Trust Payments have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager (Portfolio) to join their Account Portfolio team!
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present, our Covid secure offices are still open for those that cannot work from home. We have hired and onboarded more than 60 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team.
From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Account Manager – The Role:
Reporting to the Head of Telesales & Portfolio Account Management the Account management team is responsible for managing and building upon our backbook of portfolio merchants, upselling products and services to give the merchant the overall best experience with Trust Payments.
Trust Payments is a leading acquirer and payments service provider specialising in Omnichannel payments. The Account Portfolio Team will play a key role in the overall growth of the business through improving merchant interactions with our existing clients.
You must be an excellent communicator who is proactive, confident and highly organised. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a positive attitude and a 'can do' approach towards work. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career in Account Management.
Account Manager - Key Relationships:
- Existing Merchants
- Customer Support
- Accounts/Finance Team
- Compliance Team
- Fraud Team
- Risk Team
- Operations Team
- All Commercial Functions
- Develop a deep understanding of Trust Payments internal processes
- Develop an understanding of the payments industry
- Build relationships with internal teams and key contacts within Secure Trading
- Achieving the set targets and KPIs as defined by the business and your Manager
- Maintain the database of our customer information
- Demonstrate a good understanding of key merchant accounts and the best way to support and grow these accounts
Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Merchant retention & loyalty
- Deal with cancellations if necessary
- Upsell to existing client base
- Negotiate potential merchant repricing
- Scheme notice escalation
- Maintain and better existing merchant relationship
- Build new merchant relationships
- CRM Account quality
Account Manager - You:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in handling customers
- Good administrative skills
- Experience from a similar payments service provider or sales is desirable (Although specific in-house training will be given)
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- A friendly and informative approach to sales with the ability to build rapport and trust
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn about the industry and new skills
- Confidence in decision making
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi-task in an organised manner, managing own time and workloads
- Must be driven with a strong focus on delivery and results
To submit your application for the role of Account Manager click ‘Apply!’ now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £22.5k Annual
£18k - £22.5k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual