Test Manager - Investment Bank - FRTB CVA Implementation
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Sharma Consulting Services Limited
A Global Investment Bank requires a talented Test Manager to establish an end-to-end testing strategy for an onsite CVA FRTB implementation project.
For this project, exposure to FRTB and CVA would be advantageous. Experience in Investment Banking, specifically in the Market Risk domain, is preferred.
This project is relatively greenfield and will likely last around a year. After this, you will be offered an alternative project.
The office culture is working two or three days working from home, with an option to work at international sites in the future.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Set up a complete end-to-end testing strategy to support implementing the Standardised Approach for calculating CVA capital (SA-CVA) under FRTB revised standards.
- Drive front-to-back testing Job initiative (including both IT and functional/business change)
- Write program level test plans, including all phases of testing at an initiative level.
- Define structured approaches for evidencing and retention of testing results required to support go-live audit and regulatory reviews
- Involve or support automation test planning, test case reviews &ensure that stories are well refined, contains clear acceptance criteria.
Masters or Bachelors degree (Computer Science or Information Technology Qualific Preferred). Any relevant certifications will be considered. Relevant hands-on experience is most important.
- Several years of experience in test strategy design and driving end to end testing initiatives in large IB's
- Experience leading various complex initiatives in a large bank (regulatory initiatives like Volcker, Dodd/Frank, Basel, IBOR etc.)
- Experience in Risk, Technology, FO implementation/change ?management programs would be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Market Risk, CVA & FRTB would be advantageous.
- Experience in Global markets domain with Agile Development, SCRUM.
- Ability to work & manage in both Waterfall and Agile development environment.
- Strong leadership and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication & documentation skills to coordinate with business and technology stakeholders.
This role is through a consultancy on-site with a client based in Canary Wharf. This client is looking to move as quickly as possible, so please get in touch and apply ASAP if this role sounds relevant to you.
Email your CV to (see below).