Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Trumbull Foundry and Alloy
Trumbull Foundry and Alloy
49 W Federal - Niles, OH 44446
Salary/$500 SIGN ON BONUS
This will be paid $150 at 30 Days and $350 at 90 days.
$12.00 per hour starting wage
Upon 90 performance review employee has the ability to earn up to $16 per hour based upon the following:
- Adherence to safety rules and requirements
- Quality of work
- Ability to work efficiently
We are looking for dedicated applicants to work in the grinding department of a local Metal Castings Foundry in Niles Ohio. Position is full time and offers Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid PTO Days, Paid Vacation Days and Simple IRA with an employer match after one year.
Qualified candidates job responsibilities/requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a drug free workplace
- Safety-oriented - Wear mandatory safety gear and adhere to prescribed safety practices
- Work in an environment with varying temperatures, dust and noise levels
- Excellent manual dexterity, eyesight and physical condition required
- Read and write basic English
- Removing excess metal from iron and steel castings with grinding equipment such as electric and air grinding tools.
- Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, including a hooded respirator at all times, as well as following all safety standards and regulations.
- Must be in good physical shape and able to lift 50-80 lbs on a consistent basis and stand on your feet throughout a 9 hour working day with the exception of breaks and lunches.
- After training, the operator should be able to work independently and as a team member with minimal direction from management.
- Understanding proper lifting techniques and the ability to operate a jib crane to maneuver heavy loads safely.
- MUST have reliable transportation and be able to arrive to work on time.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.