Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Client Server
The organisation is trusted by innovators across industries, for their multi award-winning, highly intelligent cyber security software that protects people and their businesses in real-time.
In this Senior Front End Developer role, you'll directly contribute to the development of their next generation cyber security product, a breakthrough security management system.
The UI is complex and cutting-edge, and includes features like a display of real-time threat monitoring across a three-dimensional geographical space and the ability to configure machine learning features and intelligent system configuration and management.
The ideal candidate will be a true tech advocate, passionate about solving challenging technical problems and committed to producing high-quality code.
This is an exciting role where you'll benefit from a modern development environment defined by innovation. You'll be encouraged to keep pace with new and emerging technologies, and will have the chance to proactively mentor and develop more junior developers.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. Going forward, you'll join colleagues in the Uxbridge office 1-2 days a week (or more if desired)*
- You have experience of creating applications that work seamlessly with REST API back ends
- You have experience with CSS pre-processors and build frameworks such as WebPack
- You're familiar with mobile UI development across iOS and Android
- You're a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively and enjoys supporting others
- You're degree educated (2.1 or above) in Computer Science or similar from a leading university
As a Senior Front End Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £80k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£70k - £70k Annual
£20 - £26 Hourly