Senior Software Developer Java Kotlin - FinTech
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Client Server
Senior Software Developer (Java Kotlin Kafka SpringBoot) Pioneering FinTech that has skyrocketed to success since their inception is seeking an accomplished Software Developer with a broad remit of Java and Kotlin experience to join their high-performing team responsible for building the distributed, event-driven system dedicated to customer onboarding.
The organisation is currently transforming the modern consumer banking space as we know it, and in this Senior Software Developer role you'll have the opportunity to make an impact from the start. You'll work with your team to investigate design approaches; prototyping new technology and evaluating technical feasibility whilst driving the commitment to high quality technical output with a key focus on resiliency.
As a Senior Software Developer you'll work with an up-to-the-minute, diverse technology stack predominantly using Java and Kotlin (approximately 60%) in conjunction with Kafka, SpringBoot and Kubernetes in a large scale microservices environment).
The ideal candidate will be a true tech advocate with experience in developing innovative customer-facing experiences in a modern development environment, excited by the prospect of working with cutting-edge technology in a team that plays an integral role in the company's technical ecosystem.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview, onboarding and 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures, with 3 - 4 days a week working from home thereafter*
- You're a tech advocate with broad knowledge of programming languages, operating system principles, networking and software development practices
- You have strong Java experience supplemented by Kotlin
- You have experience with at least 2 of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, SpringBoot, Kafka
- You have experience of working in a modern technical environment with Agile TDD / BDD
- You have experience working with large scale distributed systems in a microservices environment
- You're naturally analytical and a keen problem solver, committed to producing high quality solutions to engineering problems
As a Senior Software Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Senior Software Developer (Java Kotlin Kafka SpringBoot) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today to find out more.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12.5k - £20k Annual
£15k - £30k Annual
£27k - £31k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual