DevOps Engineer - Cloud AWS GCP Cyber Security
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Client Server
DevOps Engineer (Cloud AWS GCP Golang) Pioneering cyber security organisation that has achieved unprecedented success since its inception is seeking a tech-driven DevOps Engineer with a wealth of Cloud experience to join their high-performing team.
The organisation is trusted by innovators across industries, for their multi award-winning, highly intelligent cyber security software that protects people and their businesses in real-time.
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll join the Platforms team who are responsible for developing cloud architecture and managing infrastructure and on-premises environments.
You'll take ownership of developing cloud architecture for research and development, implementing the breakthrough product across different platforms and managing the infrastructure across cloud and on premises environments, including GCP, AWS and vSphere.
The ideal candidate will have a security-first mindset; keen to pursue continuous improvement wherever possible and committed to producing high-quality work.
This is an exciting role where you'll benefit from a modern development environment defined by innovation. You'll be encouraged to keep pace with new and emerging technologies, and will have the chance to contribute to improvements to processes and tools.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. Going forward, you'll join colleagues in the Uxbridge office 1-2 days a week (or more if desired)*
- You're degree educated (2.1 or above) in Computer Science or similar from a leading university
- You have Cloud architecture development experience (ideally with GCP or AWS)
- You have a good understanding of Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
- You have scripting skills with Bash, Python or Go
- You have experience of any of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Prometheus and Grafana
- You're familiar with continuous deployment and applying TDD to infrastructure
- You're a proactive team player who enjoys solving technical problems collaboratively
As a DevOps / Cloud Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this DevOps Engineer (Cloud AWS GCP Golang) opportunity or would like to find out more, apply now or get in touch today.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £80k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£70k - £70k Annual
£20 - £26 Hourly