Lead Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Client Server
Lead Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps. Are you an Infrastructure Engineer with a broad range of knowledge and experience?
You could be joining a growing FinTech that provide trading platforms to a range of finance professionals, making an impact and progressing your career in a senior, hands-on position.
As a Lead Infrastructure Engineer you will have oversight of this global company's telephony, networks and cloud infrastructure (Azure) and help drive the transformation from traditional infrastructure to a DevOps / IaC environment.
You'll have a broad remit of responsibilities from maintaining uptime of critical systems and enhancing the worldwide infrastructure to resource management and mentoring as well as budgetary responsibility. In time you'll help to build the DevOps team and take on more leadership responsibilities.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in the London office 2-3 days a week.
- You have a broad range of Infrastructure experience including telephony, networking, desktops
- You have a good knowledge of DevOps practices and can help the transition; DevOps Azure experience would be great
- You have experience of managing budgets (CAPEX / OPEX)
- You have experience with monitoring (SCOM)
- You have a good knowledge of networking (troubleshooting)
- You have a good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- You're collaborative and have great communication skills
As a Lead Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Lead Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps opportunity.