Lead UX Engineer - FinTech
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Client server
Lead UX Engineer London to £100k
Lead UX Engineer (UCD Digital B2C). Are you a senior UX Engineer with a broad range of knowledge and experience?
You could be joining a growing FinTech that provide trading platforms to a range of finance professionals, making an impact and progressing your career in a senior, hands-on position.
As a Lead UX Engineer you will be responsible for delivering intuitive and user-centred design solutions to complex customer problems across the whole customer journey. You will plan, design and deliver engaging digital product experiences that are easy to use across all devices ensuring alignment with business and product strategy.
You'll partner with front and back end developers, product owners and managers within an Agile Scrum environment and provide some mentoring and reviews to more junior team members.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in the London office 2-3 days a week.
- You have experience of creating world-class digital experiences across a range of devices
- You have experience of facilitating client workshops, user testing and brain storming sessions to elicit requirements and establish a shared vision
- You have experience of supporting early stage development and POCs
- You're an advocate of user experience and human centered design
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
As a Lead UX Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Lead UX Engineer opportunity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£900 - £900 Daily
£50k - £75k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual