Assembler - Amazing Sign On Bonus
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Little Tikes
Amazing Sign-on Bonus of up to $1500 for Assemblers
2nd Shift (3pm - 11pm) $1000 sign on bonus!
3rd Shift (11pm-7am) $1500 sign on bonus!
6p-6a- $15.00hr with $1000 sign on bonus!
6a-6p- $13.00hr with $1000 sign on bonus!
Potential of earning an additional $1.50/hr.
Little Tikes believes every day is an adventure with always more to discover. We make the finest American products encouraging active, imaginative play that gets small bodies moving, sparks curiosity, creates wonder and lets kids dream big. With over 48 years of expertise in play, we're experts at doing it right! JOIN US & become one of our toy experts, too.
Little Tikes offers some of the best wages in the area, along with bonuses, opportunities for overtime and advancement, paid vacation, paid breaks and lunches, generous holiday pay, traditional 8-hour shifts, great discounts on toys, eligible for strong benefits packages including healthcare, dental, vision, prescription drugs, life insurance and 401(k) with generous matching PLUS you get to make products that bring great joy to children around the world!
· Assemble parts of various materials, such as plastic, metal, or fabric to mass-produce toys using power and/or hand tools.
· Removes excess material (flash) from work piece using knife or reamer or power router.
· Work individually or in teams with minimal supervision.
· May apply product labels and stickers by hand.
· Makes up cartons by hand.
· Places products into boxes and seals cartons with tape or glue.
· Stack cartons according to a predetermined pattern.
· Monitors product quality and informs technical associates when problems arise.
· Attention to safety requirements to essential when working around machinery and fixtures.
· The work environment is loud and noisy.
· Assemblers must communicate effectively with fellow team members, supervisors, and technicians to ensure coordinated efforts and product quality.
· The position requires the flexibility to rotate to different machines producing different products.