Roto Helpers - Amazing Sign On Bonus
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Little Tikes
Amazing Sign on Bonus of up to $2500
2nd Shift (3pm-11pm) $2000 sign on bonus!
3rd Shift (11pm-7am) $2500 sign on bonus!
Potential of earning an additional $1.50/hr.
Little Tikes believes every day is an adventure with always more to discover. We make the finest American products encouraging active, imaginative play that gets small bodies moving, sparks curiosity, creates wonder and lets kids dream big. With over 48 years of expertise in play, we're experts at doing it right! JOIN US & become one of our toy experts, too.
Little Tikes offers some of the best wages in the area, along with bonuses, opportunities for overtime and advancement, paid vacation, paid breaks and lunches, generous holiday pay, traditional 8-hour shifts, great discounts on toys, eligible for strong benefits packages including healthcare, dental, vision, prescription drugs, life insurance and 401(k) with generous matching PLUS you get to make products that bring great joy to children around the world!
Must be able to use impact wrench. Must be able to pull variously weighted products from molds using hands. Must be quality and safety conscious. Must be able to pull or lift a maximum of 80 pounds. Must be able to do high work with arms raised above head for at least 67% of shift. Must be able to stand continuously for a maximum of 94% of the shift. Proficiency testing may be given with minimum requirements established to be considered as a candidate for this job.
· Dumps weighed powder into molds, and helps pull finished product out of molds.
· May feed manufactured articles or parts onto conveyor or feed mechanisms.
· Must be able to relieve Machine Operator and Powder Person during breaks, Lunch, vacations or absences.
· May open or close mold covers using air powered impact wrench. Must clean molds using vacuum cleaner, brushes, cleaning solvents or scrapers.
· May scan articles for defects.
· May break seals on roto-mold with gantry and hoist.
· Must communicate with supervisor, technical people and fellow rotomold personnel.
· May transfer materials to production or storage areas using hand or power-truck.
Works individually or in teams of two or more associates with minimal supervision. Rotomold Machine Helpers adhere to a specified work pace in order to achieve production standards. Attention to safety requirements is essential when working around machinery. The work environment is noisy and loud and hot. Rotomold Machine Helpers must communicate effectively with fellow team members, supervisors, and technicians to ensure coordinated efforts and product quality. The position requires the flexibility to rotate to different machines producing different products. Rotomold Machine Helpers must also be available to work different shifts, including weekend work.