Great Chiropractic Associate Position
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by Bury Chiropractic
We are looking for a Chiropractor to become part of our amazing team and help our community!
We currently have a 2 week waiting list for a NP to be seen and a busy patient list to take over
We have an ever expanding patient base who seek Chiropractic care from you. We are seeing record numbers of patients who need our help. Could you be the person we are looking for?
We are offering a full-time EMPLOYED position in a quality, down to earth and homely centre.
For most associates, life out in practice is often very different to how they envisaged.
We are different and will do as much as WE can to help YOU!!!
We know that your first few years out in practice are REALLY important.
This is because they will influence the rest of your career and how you will practice as a professional for years to come.
This is why we are passionate about providing you with:
1. A Team environment:
You will enjoy coming to work. You will not be left on your own. In fact, you will be surrounded by a team of people who will provide tremendous support to you. You'll spend most of your adult life working so we want to make sure when you come to work, you'll love it.
2. A Steady flow of patients.
We are a long-established practice with an ever-growing influx of new patients allowing you to build your list quickly. We boast a dedicated marketing team to fully support your growth and find you more people to help back to good health.
We have developed a mentoring and support program worth £7000 that you will have exclusive FREE access to.
We will provide you with the tools you feel you are lacking not only to build but also to sustain an ethically flourishing patient list. You will receive as much support and mentoring as you require to make you the very best you can be.
We can ALSO offer you:
1. Support with your technique and help in mastering your adjusting skills.
2. A guaranteed basic wage/retainer plus achievable bonuses - previous associates earnt £30-£40k in their first year with us and £70k plus thereafter.
3. Adjusting shifts not longer than six hours at a time with patients cluster booked rather than spread across an entire day.
4. A mixture of days with early finishes and days with afternoon starts.
5. Regular coaching sessions covering case studies, technique and communication skills amongst others, as well as one-to-ones when you need them.
6. A month of training, focusing on building your confidence and mastering your consultation, report of findings and your adjusting skills. We even pay you for this!!
We are based in the north of Manchester , 9 miles from the city centre and are looking for an outgoing and uplifting individual who is interested in personal development and well-being and becoming part of a great team.
If you are keen to grow in a supportive, refined and empowering environment then we can help you gain the freedom you are seeking.
Sounds great? Apply now! We have new patients waiting for you!
We are committed to helping you to be the best you can be.
FLEXIBLE STARTING DATE
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £60k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual