Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Exciting newly created opportunity to join a growing SME that operates within a cool emerging sector. The business is expanding both within the UK and internationally which has lead the FC to look for a Management Accountant to join and support them.
Currently working 100% remotely however moving forward you will benefit from blended work from home and the Manchester City Centre office.
They are looking for a self motivated and experienced Management Accountant who is able to work in a fast moving ever evolving social creative agency with an ambitious growth plan. The core focus of this role will be to provide the business with relevant financial information to support business decisions to fulfil these growth plans!
● Support the Financial Controller with preparation of timely and accurate management accounts for multiple subsidiaries
● Preparation of Accruals & Prepayments for month end
● Balance sheet reconciliations
● Monthly revenue recognition and reconciliation
● Intercompany recharges
● Support with month end reporting packs for multiple subsidiaries
● Assist with budgets and producing information for Senior Managers - business partner with relevant departments to help identify budget variances and produce accurate forecasts
● Assist with the preparation and management of the Group rolling cash flow
● Assisting with preparing statutory accounts and ensuring audit compliance
● Support the Financial Controller with improving finance processes and reports
This role will suit a finalist studier or newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) that wants to work within a cool start up/growth business. This will be a hands on role and you will be an integral opart of the businesses growth not just supportung but being mentored from the FC.
For further information please forward your CV to Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual