Digital Marketing Executive/ E-commerce Marketing Executive
Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by mywork
Digital Marketing Executive/ E-commerce Marketing Executive - £20,000 - £24,000 - Hybrid working on offer
I am engaged on an exclusive project to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive for a rapidly expanding consumer-led business with a global reach, based on the South Coast. They operate in a niche vertical and are recognised as one of the leading players in their field.
With the recent injection of significant financial investments, the company is enjoying expansion into: USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands and further afield.
This position would suit: A recent graduate from a Marketing/Business related degree or someone with 1-2 year's experience in an entry level position looking to step up to a new role.
Core responsibilities include:
- Prepare products for listing online, working closely with our product team to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Merchandising of products and categories and having ownership of our merchandising tool Search Spring.
- Manage the homepage design and layout with the freedom to try new creatives and ideas to drive increased revenue.
- Take ownership of our product review system and post purchase customer engagement communications to drive increased levels of product reviews.
- Manage the localisation and send of weekly promotional emails.
- Work closely with our paid media team to design and build bespoke landing pages to help drive conversion for our Google and Facebook Ad campaigns.
- High level of accuracy
- Super organised
- Confident working with online systems (Previous experience with Shopify and/or Klayvio desirable but not essential).
- Experience & confidence writing entry level copy for product descriptions etc.
- Confident working with internal and external teams
Team culture is extremely important to them as they believe happy people encourage happy work. Along with a great work culture, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- 8% pension contribution
- Private Health-care
- Personal Development Grant (£500 to spend on personal development)
- Annual company work trips
- Remote working options
- Company-led bonus scheme