Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our dedicated Technology & Operations division manages day-to-day operations, data processing and information analysis, utilising innovative technology to provide our clients with end-to-end solutions as well as a range of value-added services. Our continued investment in our proprietary technology platforms allows us to automate wealth management workflows, manage large consumer and member bases or provide insights through predictive analytics. By focussing on product and service innovation, our Technology & Operations division has evolved to become an innovative provider of solutions, identifying and anticipating the needs of clients across Link Group.
The Business Analyst role will work within a large BA team, reporting into one of our Senior Business Analysts. The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to provide high quality business analysis and business requirements for organisational change, projects and enhancements and to support project managers in delivery of high quality project outcomes.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities:
* Directing analysis and discussions to elicit targeted business requirements that are fit for purpose
* Prepare comprehensive business requirements documents that meet the needs of business stakeholders and achieve operational best practice
* Review and dissect ‘As Is’ process and establish necessary changes required to ensure optimal ‘To Be’ processes are defined
* Define and manage plan to ensure deliverables are completed within agreed time frames and are in accordance with agreed client specifications
* Identify Risks, Issues, and Assumptions & Dependencies to the Project Manager with mitigating actions where applicable
* Actively support Technical Analysts in the completion of technical specifications and participate in solution design
* Support all stages of testing such that the implemented solution reflects all of the agreed requirements and support defect management and any change requests that may emerge
* Provide input into development of training needs, procedures and business readiness plans to ensure smooth implementation
* In co-ordination with the Project Manager, manage post implementation support to minimise disruption to the business
* Diligently follow-up any outstanding issues with business users or IT developers to ensure that projects and change initiatives are closed out promptly
* Drive business improvements through visibility of ongoing quality issues and initiatives
* Review team working practices/procedures to identify opportunities to improve quality or productivity
Experience & Personal Attributes:
* 2 years + Business Analysis experience, ideally within financial services
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong facilitation and presentation skills
* Strong organisation and planning skills
* Thorough knowledge of best practice administration processes and procedures is desirable
* Thorough knowledge of client and regulatory requirements and operational frameworks.is desirable
* Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business or a related discipline
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment