Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by CV-Library
This well-established international manufacturing organisation are looking for a senior bookkeeper to join their team. This role will be office based and you will be reporting into the Director.
Senior Bookkeeper - About The Role
In this role you will be assisting with the day to day running of the finance function and this role will suit someone who is qualified by experience. You will be working in a busy SME environment and they are looking for someone who is available at short notice. Your key responsibilities will be:
* Daily credit card & bank reconciliation.
* Liaising with external accountants for end of year accounts audit and preparation.
* Double-entry bookkeeping.
* Import & export VAT returns.
* Payroll preparation and administration.
* Running the sales ledger/credit control function.
* Supervising 1 member of staff.
The successful Senior Bookkeeper will have:
Previous experience in a similar position
A technical bookkeeping background
AAT qualified or QBE
Previous experience with SAP would be beneficial however this isn't essential
Senior Bookkeeper - Benefits
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days.
* Pension scheme
* Parking on site
* Free breakfast, tea, coffee and fruit
* Superb on-site facilities including rest spaces
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £33k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£10 - £14 Hourly
£36.4k - £36.4k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual