Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by CV-Library
We are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst.
The CAE Service Desk Analyst will play an integral role within the team supporting CAE's internal and external customer base.
As a Service Desk Analyst within CAE, your primary focus will be to provide 1st line support to CAE's customer base 24x7.
You will be central to the service desk operation with excellent technical skills combined with first class customer service.
Travel to customer sites may be required on an ad hoc basis.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Following best practice for Ticket Management as outlined in CAE's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of IT issues both hardware and software;
- Providing regular feedback to customer regarding the status of their tickets;
- Providing exceptional communication between the service desk, end users and resolver groups;
- Meeting and exceeding customer specific service level agreements (SLAs);
- Creating/updating documentation and knowledgebase;
- Liaison with third-party suppliers/vendors;
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business in both written and verbal form;
- Maintains a high level of customer service;
- Has the confidence to deal with complex complaints and uses empathy to satisfy customer demands;
- Ensuring a suitable level of first-time fixes are achieved without escalation;
- Evaluate and chase up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met;
- Monitoring of customer Servers via Logic Monitor.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience using O365, Active Directory and MS Exchange.
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Previous Service Desk Experience
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- Experience using an ITSM Platform - Service-Now, AutoTask etc
Qualifications & Training
- Microsoft MCP
- ITIL Foundation
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £32k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£175 - £200 Daily
£25.3k - £25.3k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly