Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Test Engineer 6Month Contract Darlington
We are currently looking for a Test Engineer to work for one of our major clients in the North East on a 6month contract basis.
The Test Engineer will work with the aftertreatment team to run various testing on aftertreatment systems in an AVL dynamometer testing environment.
The successful Test Engineer will have the following experience:
* Interpret test requests for diesel engine and aftertreatment development testing in engine dynamometer test cells, write test instructions, prepare scripts and logging files
* Ensure engine aftertreatment and hardware is available and set up for each test
* Oversee operation of the test cell
* Analyse test data for test quality, identify test related issues
* Troubleshoot test cell issues
* Develop new and manage existing test procedures
The successful Test Engineer will have the following skillset:
* Previous AVL dynamometer test environment experience
* Experience with multiple applications in including; Microsoft
* Knowledge of diesel engines or aftertreatment architecture
This is a fantastic opportunity for successful Test Engineer to work as part of a fast paced environment in a great team within a forward thinking organisation.
The role offers a competitive rate or salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£31.3k - £31.3k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual