Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by CV-Library
6 Months Contract
£17.85 - £21.85 per hour
If you are a Graduate this could be a great opportunity for you...
Our client is best in their class for performance and reliability in their product and they are looking for Test Engineers will be working with aftertreatment team to run various testing on aftertreatment system in AVL dynamometer testing environment.
Our client will provide 4-5 weeks training and the Test Engineer will be paired with mentor.
* Interpret test requests for diesel engine and aftertreatment development testing in engine dynamometer test cells, write test instructions, prepare necessary test scripts and logging files.
* Ensure engine, aftertreatment and associated hardware is available and set-up correctly for each test.
* Oversee the operation of the test cell and provide support to the test cell operator and facilities team when necessary.
* Analyze test data for test quality and identify issues with the test related to either equipment or software.
* Troubleshoot test cell issues including hardware, test sequence and scripting, instructions and test procedures and provide both short- and long-term solutions.
* Develop new and manage existing test procedures for both standard and non-standard tasks.
3 must haves for the role:
- must be a teamplayer
- must have good communication skills
- must be able to prioritize
Candidates preferably have around 2 years of experience in a similar role but graduates are also accepted.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£31.3k - £31.3k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£17.8 - £21.3 Hourly
£15.5 - £23 Hourly
£25k - £29k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£30 - £40 Daily