Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by Click
Solution Architect - £72K/£75K p.a. - 1 year Fixed Term Contract - Remote/Manchester
We are looking to hire a proven solution/business architect who's not just tech solutions focussed but has solid business/stakeholder engagement experience, as we'll need you to clearly own full solutions and oversee the holistic delivery of these.
We need you to have delivered business architecture to Finance/HR replacement projects, ideally with Workday/iTrent exposure as you will assist in the integration delivery of the project.
We are looking for candidates to show:
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable across architectural areas compromising Application, Information, Technology and Solution domains, specifically in the Microsoft Technology domain.
- Proven experience around CRM technology domains (ie Workday, MHR iTrent, Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms).
- Expert knowledge and understanding of implementing technical change in existing IT landscapes, specifically with a wide breadth of architectural experience in modernising current IT landscapes, specifically the digitisation of business activities.
- Pragmatic and flexible approach, engaging constructively with others to achieve the best outcome for the organisation, even in pressure situations.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions.
- Proven IT professional with demonstrable history at operating in a variety of roles throughout the systems delivery/support life cycle.
- Self-sufficient and dynamic individual who is able to hit the ground running, looking to achieve rapid results.
- High personal standards, taking pride in our work, delivering high quality outputs and contributing to high performance across the team.
- Team player with an optimistic and determined attitude
Department currently working remotely, successful candidate will be onboarded remotely but with view to being office based in Manchester long term.
Ideally start April/May 2021. Two stage interview process (Video) before decision.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £55k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£100k - £101k Annual
£499 - £499 Daily
£400 - £401 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£100k - £110k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£85k - £100k Annual