Business Development Manager
Posted on Apr 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Development Manager
Hours: 8:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 25 days increasing to 30 days with service
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced new business hunter to join a growing company. We are looking for this individual to solely concentrate on building and growing our client base. We have a highly successful Account Management Team, but the purpose of this role is to focus on winning and sourcing new business in line with our growth plans.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide exceptional service to our prospective clients; as well as meeting targets set by the Sales Manager. You will work closely with our Mobile & Energy and Account Management teams to follow up on any leads they present to you, as well as building and creating your own new business relationships.
You must be prepared to hit the ground running and get on the phones to scope out and build your own pipeline through setting up both video & face to face meetings, following these through to completion. You will be presenting quotations for VoIP telephony, data circuitry and capturing leads for our Mobile & Energy division, which will also earn you commission.
* To grow the Global 4 B2B client base.
* To provide a high-level professional service to all prospective clients.
* Responsible for sourcing new business through a variety of channels.
* Establishing new relationships and building a good client pipeline.
* Attending any exhibitions/seminars where new business opportunities may develop.
* Keeping up to date with our latest products and services.
* Proven sales experience in a similar role.
* Experience of working within the telecoms industry (highly desirable).
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to use your own initiative to remain competitive in the market.
* Self-motivated and hardworking individual.
* Proven experience of working with and exceeding targets.
* Confident with both telephone and face to face interaction with clients.
* Financially and target driven
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Discounted Broadband,
* Up to 30 days holiday (25 days, increasing to 30 with service), plus bank holidays
* Death in service benefit
* Friday fridge!
* Company lunches
* Company bonus scheme
* Fun incentives
* Paid Charity leave
* Free fresh fruit, tea, and coffee.
* Eye care Vouchers
Global 4 are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets. There are two things we are passionate about - employee satisfaction and our customers. We are committed to delivering first class customer service, achieved through continuous on-going employee development, reflected in our various awards and accreditations.
Global 4 are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage Foundation employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £80k Annual
£45k - £52.5k Annual