Informatica Solution Architect - £80k to £90k
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Appoint Search Ltd
Informatica Solution Architect
An independent consultancy with deep expertise in all things data (think, strategy, integration, migration, Governance, quality, and architecture) are looking to hire an Informatica Solution Architect.
As an Informatica Solution Architect, you will be providing advice and guidance to clients on data architecture topics and issues. You will support pre-sales and sales activities where demonstration of data architecture capabilities is required.
- Design, build and implement solutions for our clients using Informatica Data Management tools including IDQ, Axon, EDC, MDM and IICS
- Consult in an SME capacity on Informatica tool use, implementation, integration, development, support, adoption and best practice.
- Understand and interpret requirements through engaging with client stakeholders to create architecture and design specifications.
- Actively manage all stakeholders and deliver business value aligned to their expectations.
- Change control and issue management within the project context.
- Producing technical documentation for requirements, testing development and definition.
- Present methodologies, best practice and solutions to individuals and groups.
- Create and deliver product specific training to clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the Informatica platform as a whole and the integration among different Informatica components and services.
- Strong experience in the delivery of data management solutions including data migration, data warehousing, data governance, data catalogues and data lineage.
- Hands-on expertise working with Informatica tools including installation, configuration and delivering solutions into production.
- Experience in one or more of the following, familiarity with IDQ concepts, ie DQ dimensions, analyst, mapping, workflow, application, etc. Data Governance principles and implementation, Data Catalogue concepts and implementation. Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles across any domain eg. Customer and Product.
- Understanding of best practices and process optimisation of Informatica applications.
- Strong hands-on experience in data extraction from multiple source systems.
- Strong data manipulation and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with the MS Office Suite, MS Project and Visualization tools.
The company is great, supportive, professional and at the forefront of data governance.
For the foreseeable future, this will be a home-based role with all interviews to be carried out by video conference.
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible.