IT Support Assistant
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Aspens Services Ltd
IT Support Assistant
A new IT support role has arisen for an individual to join our expanding business.
Due to growth, we are looking for a motivated individual to support our main day-to-day IT function. You will be applying your knowledge of IT to support customer queries, fix general IT issues, and help manage and document the IT infrastructure.
- Up to £22,000 p.a.
- 40 hours per week
- 28 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Take phone calls from internal and external customers, capture their issue, and resolve it where possible.
- Apply an analytical approach to more complex IT problem solving, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve a variety of issues across a number of desktop and mobile platforms (Windows/ChromeOS/Android/iOS).
- Document current infrastructure configuration and IT procedures to a high standard.
- Prior experience with IT Service Desk software.
- Familiarity with using IT enterprise management platforms, and ideally a good knowledge of secure Android/Google/Microsoft systems within a business environment.
- Flexibility and ability to switch quickly between tasks to meet the needs of the business.
- The ability to identify and help implement improvements to our systems.
- The ability to effectively manage workloads, working as a part of the team, or on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, providing a consistently high level of customer service through a good telephone & email manner.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- The role will be predominantly based in the Worcester Head Office, with some work from home - this is not a purely remote role.
Aspens Services Ltd are a growing independent contract catering company, with a passion for serving high quality, freshly cooked meals from locally sourced ingredients in to the Education sector. Apply now and come to work for one of the top 100 fastest growing independent companies in the UK with great career opportunities!
We expect all staff to share our commitment of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought by the company.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£63 - £76 Daily
£65 - £70 Daily
£9 - £11 Hourly
£8.91 - £9.2 Hourly