Project Leader for Security Projects
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Base 3
- You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery/Security environment
- You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders. These projects were managed according to at least one of the industry standard methodologies like Waterfall, PMI or Prince2. The Knowledge of Scrum methodology would be an added value.
- You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management ). Previous experience of outsourced projects management is a plus.
- You naturally have strong negotiation and conflict management skills and you are able to influence different levels of management towards your projects targets.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
You have a natural affinity with the technical domains and experienced at least 3 of them in your past experience (eg Network LAN/WAN, Cyber-Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe or Tandem). This allows you to understand the IT infrastructures & architectures in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation in an understandable way for different audiences.