Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by CV-Library
Civil Engineer – Manchester
We are working with an international multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a wide variety of engineering and sustainability services. Due to an increased workload, they are now looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their Manchester office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Civil / Infrastructure Engineer to join their engineering team responsible for the design of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil engineering design projects in the UK and worldwide.
Working alongside a team of specialist engineers and technicians, you will be involved in all aspects of design across a numerous and varied portfolio of civil engineering projects, concerned predominantly with infrastructure within the built environment.
• Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering (MEng or BEng)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an engineering consultancy environment
• Experience in civil engineering design relating to the built environment, including the design of infrastructure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Full UK driving licence
• Circa £25,000 - £30,000 salary DOE
• Flexible benefits package
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Excellent training and CPD