Service Delivery Coordinator - 220-day initial +3x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Intermediate Service Delivery Coordinator " for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract, where additional 3x220 = 660 days extensions are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU security clearances", which is mandatory for this position).
- Coordination of the day to day delivery of all live service elements in accordance with agreed SLAs and contractual requirements
- Contribution to incident management; co-ordination of direct and indirect reports to ensure issues are investigated and rectified as swiftly as possible, whilst maintaining quality and minimising risk
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with operational peers to oversee and ensure all service lines are provided in accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Responsibility for ensuring effective reporting is generated when required, including detailed incident reporting
- Ensuring quality is maintained throughout the service delivery process
- Develop a good understanding of the Agency's services operations and functional processes
- Gather and report detailed performance data against key indicators to generate actionable improvements to the quality of services offered
- Assist in support models and managing transition of projects and new services into the business as usual model
- Assist in coordinating Problem and Release management activities to ensure effective service management
- Assist in coordinating problem resolution, involving internal support groups, vendors, suppliers, customers and managing any roadblocks
- Ensures quality of Known Error records and the Knowledge Database
- Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely problem resolution and contractual fulfilment and involves Supplier Management when necessary
- Conducts Post Resolution Review of critical problems and supports in following up of their activities together with the Service Delivery Manager
- Ensures that Problem Management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are reported and their targets are met
- Takes escalations from Problem Coordinator and handles them accordingly
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
- ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- People-management skills coupled with strong communication skills
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- High level of IT literacy - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "EU"- security clearance level. If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.