Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by TEKsystems
Design and own the end to end architecture, high-level and low-level design artifacts for Authentication platform which allow consumption of Internal and external (SaaS/PaaS) applications access through corporate desktops and BYOD mobile & desktops. Lead technical authorship across the engineering team to deliver high-quality, detailed system specifications.
Design, document, and implement provisioning virtual smart cards, authenticator app within the bank. The candidate will document detail plan and impact assessment and mitigation plan for transitioning from physical Smartcard to virtual Smartcard and/or password-less authentication (authenticator app or other)
Provide and guide engineering teams on technical architectural knowledge of Kerberos, SAML, FIDO 2, PKI Certificate Authentication.
Understand and develop high level plan for Windows Hello for Business for corporate desktops.
Co-develop with service owners the long-term service vision and strategy. Support the discovery of and manage the translation of stakeholder requirements into coherent, harmonized design outcomes to deliver a seamless end-to-end experience for internal and third-party consumers of collaboration services
Promote and evangelize the solution strategy across all seniority (up to CIO) levels of technical and business stakeholders. Establish a close partnership with our Global Business/Global Function Capability Team to understand their demand through a Cloud Suitability Assessment & Adoption roadmap
Define best practice for Cloud adoption, through the creation of a Cloud Pattern Framework, enabling self-service with full automation, improving speed of delivery through standardized and robust set of cloud patterns.
Ensure appropriate governance exists underpinning Cloud adoption, ensuring that appropriate regulatory, compliance, security and architecture controls are effectively maintained.
Provide appropriate support for our Regulatory engagements
Evangelize the Cloud Strategy across Credit SuisseChallenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The person needs to understand the Modern Authentication methods for Cloud and on premises to be able to design target platforms to cater for enhanced security, at the same time making the User Experience a priority.Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4-8 years of working experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields
- Possess proven technology knowledge on Identity and Authentication for OnPrem and Cloud Services, Kerberos Auth, PKI Certificate Auth (+4 years of experience)
- Experience on identity providers (Ping Federate and Azure AD) and also with leading authenticator app providers (+4 years of experience)
- Experience or can demonstrate a solid grasp of cloud technologies or concepts - including Azure AD & M365 (+4 years of experience)
- Possess a high-level business understanding of implications of Cloud adoption for Retail/Investment Banking and Wealth Management
- Provide expert knowledge & expertise in design & engineering of Microsoft 365 and other collaboration products design and deployment
- Have a system engineering and architecture background and the ability to compare different solutions to meet a business requirement. Be able to provide technical thought leadership in evaluation of new technologies to meet business requirements and influence key stakeholders leading to adoption. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills - desire to solve complex problems at scale.
- Possess in-depth conceptual functional and non-functional knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery design principles, multi-tenanted, multi-geo concepts for SaaS, IaaS and PaaS adoption, Networking (TCP/UDP, Routing, Broadcast/Multicast, LAN/WAN), Application deployment and life cycle. excellent documentation and communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to people new to Cloud Development
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Cloud-native - deep understanding of at least one of Azure, AWS and/or GCP,
- strong awareness of the architectural solution considerations across IaaS/PaaS/SaaS service models,
- proficient with configuration & release management tools,
- deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of private and public clouds,
- passion for technology & understanding how things work,
- TOGAF certification or equivalent, Cloud Architect industry certification(s),
- Previous experience in financial services or similar regulated industry,
- Software development background, DevOps, CI/CD, test and provisioning automation, API integration are all desirable attributes.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.