IT Architect, IT Specialist - Azure AD Authentication, Kerberos, Ping Federate (7481)
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by iET SA
IT Architect, IT Specialist - Azure AD Authentication, Kerberos, Ping Federate
IT Architect - Azure AD Authentication | Zurich City | 12 Months | Daily rate upon request
For a long term project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced IT Architect - Azure AD Authentication.
In this challenging project, you will take over guide the bank in the transition from Smartcard authentication towards t the modern cloud-based Azure AD stack. You will define the new architecture and be in close contact with the dev team.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 4+ years proven technology knowledge on Identity and Authentication for OnPrem and Cloud Services, Kerberos Auth, PKI Certificate Auth
- Cloud-native - deep understanding of at least one of Azure, AWS and/or GCP
- Experience on identity providers (Ping Federate and Azure AD) and also with leading authenticator app providers (+4 years of experience)
- Provide expert knowledge & expertise in design & engineering of Microsoft 365 and other collaboration products design and deployment
System engineering and architecture background as well as the ability to compare different solutions to meet a business requirement
- Be able to provide technical thought leadership in the evaluation of new technologies to meet business requirements and influence key stakeholders leading to adoption.
- Excellent interpersonal - and stakeholders management skills and capable of confidently express him/herself as well as communicate ideas
- Fluent in English
- Design and own the end to end architecture, high-level and low-level design artifacts for Authentication platform which allow consumption of Internal and external (SaaS/PaaS) applications access through corporate desktops and BYOD mobile & desktops
- Design, document, and implement provisioning virtual smart cards, authenticator app within the bank. The candidate will document detail plan and impact assessment and mitigation plan for transitioning from physical Smartcard to virtual Smartcard and/or password-less authentication (authenticator app or other)
- Provide and guide engineering teams on technical architectural knowledge of Kerberos, SAML, FIDO 2, PKI Certificate Authentication
- Understand and develop high level plan for Windows Hello for Business for corporate desktops
- Co-develop with service owners the long-term service vision and strategy
- Define best practice for Cloud adoption, through the creation of a Cloud Pattern Framework, enabling self-service with full automation, improving speed of delivery through standardized and robust set of cloud patterns
- Ensure appropriate governance exists underpinning Cloud adoption, ensuring that appropriate regulatory, compliance, security and architecture controls are effectively maintained
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.