Business Analyst, Project Manager - Credit Risk, PowerPoint, Excel (7484)
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by iET SA
Business Analyst, Project Manager - Credit Risk, PowerPoint, Excel
Business Analyst/Project Manager - Credit Risk | Zurich City | 6 months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager - Credit Risk.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading respective delivery ensuring that all business requirements are captured, reviewed, and signed off.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- Many years experience as Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Strong business analysis skills and previous experience in documenting business requirements
- Previous Credit Risk experience within the Private Banking environment
- Good knowledge of derivatives exposure calculation
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge in CRM organization, processes, and IT landscape for the banking book business
- Proactive attitude with the ability to quickly understand business needs and the required next steps to obtain answers to outstanding questions
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders and to create a team environment
- Fluent in English
- Lead responsible for ensuring the delivery of all business requirements are captured, reviewed, and signed off
- Detailed analysis of impacts of Exposure Modelling change across APAC and IWM
- Identify and raise risks and issues which will impact project timelines and delivery
- Drive exchange with SMEs and coordinate project delivery to ensure that the needs of business stakeholders are addressed
- Define requirements for business readiness: updated process & procedures, governance, and training
- Work closely with IT, Credit Risk Officers, and Quants as well as Front Office stakeholders to define process changes resulting from Exposure Modelling change
- Performing business testing and user acceptance testing activity
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.