Application security architect
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Stott and May
We are currently partner with a global company with locations on four continents for helping them to find an ideal candidate for their security department.
At the moment, they are looking for an Application Security Architect to join their team in Belgium. Remote work possible after the pandemic as well.
What they need from you:
- to work with the development team and technical management to build secure applications
- identify gaps in existing application security
- code analysis experience and vulnerability scans are very important for the role.
- maintain and prioritize a list of security risks with their business impact
- provide technical solutions and estimate their cost
- SME on the security of the application
- capable to deal with customers and business partners in order to explain the application security approach
- mentoring and training
- presentation skills to all type of audiences on technically advanced issues
- understanding of cloud environment.
- encryption, key management
- web application security scanning software and pen-testing tools
- Regulatory compliance and privacy
- Development skills like: Enterprise software technologies; Linux, Jira, Jenkins, ELK, AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, EC2, MySQL, Github
- Solid understanding of cloud landscape.