Cloud Migration Specialist, IT Specialist - MS Azure Cloud (7482)
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by iET SA
Cloud Migration Specialist, IT Specialist - MS Azure Cloud
Cloud Migration Specialist - MS Azure Cloud | Zurich City | 6 months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Migration Specialist - MS Azure Cloud.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 6+ years' experience as Technical Project Management with resource leadership, ideally within financial sector
2+ years' experience within MS Azure Cloud Migration including MS Azure Cloud Education and Certifications (relevant to a large-scale cloud migration)
- MS Azure Platform migration experience at a large corporation would be a plus
- Experience with extensive IPaaS, Cloud API or Cloud Security SME would be beneficial
- Experienced in senior stakeholder management with excellent communication skills
- A positive personality with can-do attitude, and an innovative, design-thinking mentality combined with excellent result orientation
- Fluent in English
- Assist (as part of a small team) the investigation, cost benefit analysis, and RFP of potential migration to Public Cloud (MS Azure)
- Establish and implement project governance and planning to implement (multiyear project) migration of our clients platform to MS Azure Public Cloud, along with appropriate change in vendor products, business interaction, and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS support processes
- Provision of compliant delivery in terms of legal, security and business driven functional and non-functional requirements.
- Follow on tasks of completing the implementation along with the technology resources and SME's of the existing platform, including facilitation of any required resource upskilling
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.