Junior Test Analyst
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by ITech Consult
Junior Test Analyst - computer engineering, verification & validation, IT integration, laboratory IT infrastructure
For our client in the Roche Rotkreuz based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Junior Test Analyst.
In our Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization, we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best-customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team. Our laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, ie Diagnostic analyzers Transportation HW Computer HW and SW as well as consumables.
To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution we need your experience to complete our team. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to execute and document test cases on system and solution level. As our perfect new team member, you have a profound know how and 2-3 years of experience in verification and validation activities in the field of medical diagnostics and are familiar with laboratory automation. You know the V-model development process and are familiar with life cycle management tools (eg HPALM).
Areas of responsibility:
* Supporting the IT integration in a solution environment
* Reviewing requirement and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
* Designing, reviewing and executing test cases for IT product validations
* Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
* Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
* Perform validation campaigns and if need verification campaigns as well
* Operate instruments needed for validation campaigns
Professional and technical requirements:
* University degree or comparable in computer engineering with at least 2 years of working experience in the field of medical diagnostics.
* Have at least 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of IT products in a highly regulated environment
* Strong experience in IT integration preferably in the diagnostics industry
* Able to understand and implement end to end network laboratory IT infrastructure
* Dynamic, flexible and solution-oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a "Solution thinking" mindset in a multidisciplinary approach are required
* Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
* English level at least B2 or higher (the whole documentation is written in English)
* Good communication & presentation skills
Nice to Haves:
* Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
* A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
* Living speak-up culture
* ISTQB foundation certification
* German and or Spanish is a plus
Reference no: 920209
Role: Junior Test Analyst
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.05.2021
Duration: 7 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.