IoS & Android Developers (remote)
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company is seeking qualified candidates to expand existing and develop new native mobile applications. These resources need to be highly technical, capable of understanding business drivers and meeting aggressive timelines. Resources will be expected to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements, writing technical approach and design documentation as well as the creation of services integration and development project plans for their efforts.
The IoS & Android Developers will design and build unique, internal and external customer-based solutions for Android native mobile platforms. Using the various platform SDKs, these resources will lead the development of specific mobile products for the platform and contribute to the development solution standards and mobile integration. The work can be performed remote.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Participate in technical evaluations, solution and design approaches for business solutions
- Ensure execution of the platform product roadmap
- Work with other internal mobile developers to plan and design feature implementations and software architecture for current and future mobile platforms
- Contribute to the design of the mobile platform including features and capabilities
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Write technical approach and design documentation
- Contribute to integration of mobile enterprise solutions and development of corresponding project plans and designs
- Technical issue management
- Utilize a strong mobile product sense to ensure that implementation of the roadmap provides leadership in the marketplace.
- 4+ years of native development experience in the Android software development stack
- 3+ years of solid experience developing Web Services on the Server Side (not just consumption)
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of modern application development, Object Oriented development
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of RESTful architectures
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of pros and cons of various types of data structures
- Possess a strong technical background to contribute to the mobile solution and willingness to learn
- Ability to understand and communicate data, infrastructure, workflow, and solution context technical specifications
- Strong technical design skills with a creative flair in devising products and solutions to meet business needs
- Experience with deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments
- Extensive development experience for the dominant mobile platforms (Android)
- Attention to detail, sense of style in implementing UI's
- Organizational skills, a keen sense of priority and a proven ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- An understanding of banking applications is highly preferred