Digital Pipeline Manager
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by TALENT - IT
About the Team
There are more than 500 million smallholder farms globally. 2.5 billion people depend on Smallholder Communities for their food and livelihoods. Smallholder regions are characterized by low living standards, high rates of illiteracy and low agricultural productivity. The mission is "Responsibly Feed the World and Protect the Planet". Key to achieving this is enabling thriving Smallholder Communities. At the customer, the Smallholders Digital Team is part of the Crop and Digital Solutions Unit.
About Crop and Digital Solutions
The customer aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. They will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Crop and Digital Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new on-farm digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
- Responsible for the oversight and reporting of the CDS digital project pipeline.
- Work with key business owners to monitor and provide regular overview of digital project pipeline. This includes business objectives, budget/spending, key success indicators, project progress and risks.
- Partner with cross-functional business owners to ensure pipeline/portfolio data integrity and documentation, while holding the teams accountable for their commitments and regulatory/policy compliance.
- Identify & design process improvements to increase effectiveness, drive consistency, facilitate project progress & support management's decision-making/planning; serve as the global/regional process owner where needed. Adopt pragmatic approach focused on business outcomes rather than absolute optimisations.
- 5+ years' experience in Portfolio, Program and/or Project Management; with 3+ years in leading full SDLC of early innovation/digital products.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and with executive communications to senior stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills with experience in solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, with the ability to clearly articulate complex subjects to a global audience;
- Hands-on experience with Design Thinking/Agile/Scrum process and principles; and project management systems (eg. Jira);
- Ability to thrive and exercise judgment in a fast-paced environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
We strive to reflect the diversity in society and encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply. We are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment period: 6 months