Project Manager, B2B Commercial Projects (remote is possible)
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by TALENT - IT
About the Team
Responsibly feed the world and protect the planet. This is the customers mission and is both simple and ambitious. They grow knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfil our vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. To meet these commitments, we have taken the lead in the development towards sustainable agriculture and digital tools, to contribute to solving the challenges which the agricultural industry is facing globally. We have a worldwide presence with sales to ~150 countries and around employees. The newly established function will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offering and the way we work.
Crop and Digital Solutions is responsible for developing and scaling new on-farm digital and integrated tools and solutions, which will work toward driving a more efficient and transparent food system.
- Manage complex or cross-functional projects across all project phases; resolve conflicts, anticipate and mitigate risks/issues to drive successful and on-time completion of project deliverables.
- Define project objectives, scope, roles and responsibilities, and develop the project schedule and resource allocation in consultation with key stakeholders and project team members.
- Manage project documentation, and drive project communication. Ensure regular, timely updates to key stakeholders on project progress, key risks/issues and mitigation.
- Identify and manage cross-team interdependencies; facilitate cross-functional alignment to drive progress against goals and objectives, establish clear next steps and owners, and resolve blockers that impede progress.
- Support the product owners in managing stakeholder expectations for project deliverables, while holding the teams accountable for their commitments and regulatory/policy compliance.
- Identify & design process improvements to increase effectiveness, drive consistency, facilitate project progress & support management's decision-making/planning; serve as the global/regional process owner where needed. Adopt pragmatic approach focused on business outcomes rather than absolute optimisations.
- 4+ years' experience in Project Management, preferably experience in insurance or banking industry.
- Good understanding of Design Thinking/Agile principles; and project management systems (eg. Jira);
- Strong problem-solving, change management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence without authority;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to thrive and exercise sound business judgment in a fast-paced growing organization, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
We strive to reflect the diversity in society and encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply. We are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.
Start date: ASAP
End date: end of 2021