Senior Azure Engineer Architect
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Azure Engineer/Architect
An interesting project for a seasoned Azure Engineer with expertise in architecting and implementing Azure Services. If you are looking for a new challenge in creating innovative solutions for Customer Identity and Access services, then you should apply now.
If you have a proven track record and can start within 2-4 weeks, interviews can be arranged within 2-3 days of submission.
Please apply with your latest CV and motivational letter of your interest and relevant experience for the match.
- Together with the team you will be responsible for migrating an on-premises application to Azure.
- Develop and maintain services that are able to handle very high loads, very short response time and zero errors.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality.
- Help the team to improve their Azure knowledge.
- Take part of the team on-call/stand-by schedule supporting the high availability application.
- A relevant degree (eg Computer Science, Software engineer)
Minimum 5 years in:
- Azure Cloud
- DevOps (CI/CD)
- Configuration management
- Infrastructure automation
Expertise in Architecting and Implementing Azure Services, such as Azure App Service, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Active Directory (AD), SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Monitor, and Azure Service Bus.
Hands on experience:
- Backup and restore of Azure services
- Design and configure Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability
- Availability Sets to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to manage network traffic.
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting, Patching, Imaging and Deployments in Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in multiple languages: Java is pre.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.