Business Analyst and Acceptance Tester
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Connect 44 AG
I am currently looking for a Business Analyst as Business Acceptance Tester, for a well known Swiss Financial Company. The role is based at our client's site in Zurich - Switzerland. With the possibility of remote working.
Must have: Functional Testing (Business Acceptance), Securities, equities, bonds, funds, etc., Conceptual experience.
As part of the "Tax Score" project, an assessment of the tax efficiency of financial instruments in accordance with national tax legislations is being elaborated and offered to Our Client's customers. Financial instruments in the category of shares, bonds, funds and structured products is assigned a score between 1 and 100, which our Client calculates using complex rule sets and formulas.
- Build expertise and in-depth understanding of the Tax Score services, how they are calculated, logic and business value
- Build up in-depth knowledge of the technical/functional value chain of our Client's business (Data Intake, central database and its applications, data delivery)
- Detailed review of the score calculations, including all basic and key data and events processed therein (eg historical prices, yields, cash flows, security events), plausibility check of the results (scores) from a business perspective
- Investigation of deviations and irregularities with business analysts, PM, IT
- Defect management and handling via Jira - in close cooperation with business analysis and IT
- Contribute to the documentation of tax score rules and services
- 7 years plus experience as a BA/Business Acceptance Tester:
- 7 years plus of conceptual experience
- Strong Banking project experience
- Affinity for (database) technical contexts
- Profound, detailed and very broad securities knowledge, especially in the area of equities, bonds, funds and structured products
- Experience in functional testing of complex software products (business acceptance testing)
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- In depth knowledge in tax-related impacts in financial instruments
- Excellent In-depth theoretical knowledge of test procedures that enable the setup of automated regression tests
- 7 years plus experience Affinity for (database) technical contexts
- Strong interpersonal skills which allow the candidate to communicate at different hierarchical levels and with stakeholders from a wide range of professional backgrounds.
- Fluent in English
- German a big advantage