SAP Applications Team Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Linksap Europe Ltd
SAP Applications Team Manager
An Industry leading FMCG organisation are currently looking for a SAP Applications Team Manager.
You will be reporting directly to the CIO and managing the organisation's European SAP team based in West Dublin.
- Responsibility for delivery and support of a complex SAP landscape.
- Manage a team of SAP Analysts who operate across the modules within SCM, FICO and OTC/CX as well as BASIS, ABAP and XI/PI.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate strong knowledge of SAP customization, infrastructure and business process solutions.
- You will be working in core team service management, working directly with business contacts at all levels.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in SAP teams and project leadership.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of IT supervisory or management experience.
- Experience with SAP ECC in a manufacturing environment essential.
- Background in Supply Chain, CX/OTC or Senior Project implementation management is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that encourages career progression.
Please note this is an opportunity for stamp 4 or EU citizens only.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further please contact Grant Whittle or send your CV.