VM Ware Specialist - Dublin City Centre - €500 Per Day
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
VM Ware SME - Dublin City Centre- €500 Per Day
Our client is a highly regarded Insurance and Financial Services Multinational with significant experience in the Irish Market. They now have an immediate requirement for a VMware specialist for a period of 6 months.
This role is initially offered on a remote basis, but when Covid restrictions are scaled back (Most likely August September) there would be an occasional requirement for the VM Ware specialist to be present on site at the company's offices in west Dublin for 1-2 days at a time.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- A third level qualification and/or certification in a technical area.
- 5-6 years' experience in a senior technical role in a multi-national company.
- VSphere knowledge (Min 5 years - Essential)
- VM Ware certification
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with:
- RecoverPoint for VM
- Experience working with a Financial Services Organisation
- Good working knowledge of Cisco WAN equipment, MS Azure and 036
- Good knowledge of Cisco LAN equipment (Catalyst & Nexus).
- Excellent working knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls (clustering, VRRP, VSX & remote VPN) would be of benefit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, to deadlines and on own initiative
- The ability to logically troubleshoot problems to a satisfactory resolution
- Working knowledge of ITIL Framework
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site
IMPORTANT - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU or be UK Citizens as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.