Senior Software Engineer in Test (SDET)
Posted on Apr 6, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for an STE/QAA to perform testing functions on projects and other SM tasks. This role is technically inclined and will need someone who is proficient with test automation and has strong QA concepts. Be able to function in this dual role of STE/QAA. Hands-on professional experience with C# programming is required for this role. Open to remote currently with expectation to relocate to Cleveland, OH or Colorado Springs, CO office. Also, while candidate is remote, would need to adhere to EST or MST work schedule.
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
If so, APPLY NOW!
? Able to change and update testing scripts with respect to C#, Angular, Application deployed in Containers.
? Knowledge how to test RESTFful APIs, WebServices
? Knowledge to use TFS, POSTMAN, Git
? Automation Tools: Spec Flow, Protractor, playwright, Cucumber.js, selenium webdriver
? Experience creating, maintaining, and/or executing and automation experience a plus.
? Experience with multiple project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, SCRUM, and Kanban.
? Guides risk analysis efforts with test team(s) to determine scope and focus of testing effort.
? Experience creating and executing test cases
? Ability to write and/or execute automated test cases
? Experience testing user interfaces, web services, and APIs
? Knowledge/Experience with Security and/or Monitoring (SPLUNK, AppDynamics) solutions
? Proficient in TFS or ADO
? Should be able to build automation frame works using above tools-should be able to Write Automation tests using mocks for example (Rinomocks facks etc)
? In-depth knowledge of C#, .NET programming (ie ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Windows Forms/Console)
? Should be capable enough to build tools that would ease the testing
? Knowledge of common testing methods, terminology and test automation including automated Mobile test, risk-based testing, UI automation and tool experience like Postman, etc.
? Experience with Cloud and .NET Core a plus .
? Must have strong collaboration, written and verbal skills.
? Self-driven, and a strong team player.
? Looking for someone who can help advance testing and test automation goals.
? Be able to work across various levels and groups.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time