3rd Level Supporter - Java, Oracle, Linux, Apache Kafka (7367)
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by iET SA
3rd Level Supporter - Java, Oracle, Linux, Apache Kafka
3rd Level Supporter | Zurich City | 6+ Months
For a project at our client s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for two experienced 3rd Level Supporter.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, debugging and service recovery for java-based applications.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 4+ years' experience as 3rd Level Supporter, preferably within the banking industry
- Strong experience in the technology stacks such as Java, Oracle DB, Linux, Bash, and Shell scripting
- 2+ years' hands-on experience in Apache Kafka
- Know-how on industry-standard DevOps technologies
- A self-motivated and independent thinker willing to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Excellent interpersonal- and stakeholders management skills and capable of confidently express him/herself as well as communicate ideas
- Passionate about technology, client and team-oriented person
Proficient written and spoken English, German is nice to have
- Provide 3rd Level Support which involves monitoring, debugging, and service recovery for java-based applications mostly written using Java, Spring Boot framework
- The key goals of IWM 3.0 program are separation of differentiating/non-differentiating services based on IWM 3.0 target architecture
- Technical face-off for the L2 & APAC delivery team for the interfaces, which integrates into T24 the main core-banking platform in IWM 3.0
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies as well as accountable for active tracking till the resolution/mitigations
- The person should see him/herself as an extension of engineering/Site reliability engineer (SRE)
- Formulate and present recommendations for improvements to key process controls, leading the implementation where these recommendations are accepted
- Take a pro-active role in developing your knowledge in key systems, products, and processes within the Private Bank area
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team by phone.