UX Product Designer
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client in the entertainment industry, is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their ticketing technology solution design team. This candidate will be responsible for driving the design efforts and help shape the development of our client's new DIY Ticketing platform. The ideal candidate will be talented and pasionate about user experience, have 5+ years of experience in a UX Design role, and demonstrated experience working on SaaS web applications in a mobile-first design philosophy, Experience using Figma for wireframing is a nice bonus!
Although this is a permanent fully remote position, our client has a preference for candidates located in the Pittsburgh, PA area for ocasional team meetings, social gatherings, and team-building events.
Have you been looking for a role in a collaborative, fast-paced, and fun environment that rewards innovation and critical thinking? If so, APPLY NOW!
-5+ years of professional experience as a user product designer, UX or in a design related role.
- A portfolio of work showcasing professional experience.
- Experience using screen design tools to prepare wireframes, mockups, and prototyping (Figma is preferred).
- Experience working with software teams in an agile environment as a product designer, UX designer or similar role.
- Experience working on SaaS web applications of medium to large size as a product designer, UX designer or similar role.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Ability to articulate and break down the behavior of complex, abstract systems and workflows in terms of information architecture and user experience.
- An understanding of design in terms of systems, patterns, and components to create scalable solutions and experiences.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design practices, such as planning and conducting user research, user testing, - A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and heuristic analysis.
- A strong understanding of ADA accessibility compliance in design.
- Ability to present, accept critique, and evolve UX concepts throughout the discovery and agile development phases of a project.
- Comfortable working independently and proactively bringing ideas to the project.
- Comfortable leading brainstorming sessions and design reviews with team members.
- Comfortable working remotely with teams and can leverage web-based tools to collaborate effectively with team members.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.