Fullstack Developer - Java & Scala (w/m)
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Fullstack Developer - Java/Scala (w/m) (60%) vacancy for a globally Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of experience as a Fullstack developer in Java and Scala
- 7+ years of expertise in developing with Java, and Python along with at least 1 year of knowledge with Scala
- Strengths include an agile DevOps mindset paired with a result-driven attitude with a high sense for team work and quality
- Know-how of Data Analytics or Security Compliance is an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Developing and maintaining the application code in Java, Scala, C# as well as in Python
- Assisting the team to develop new financial products in a timely manner
- Helping to evolve automated tools, improving the quality, coverage and speed of the testing
- Acting as a senior software engineer
- Working within a multicultural team which builds, tests and operates the in-house platform for certain indices
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.