Business Analyst/Project Manager Lombard, Derivatives Models
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Lombard Lending, Derivatives Modelling) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Finished degree in Business Administration, Finance, Quantitative Finance or any other related discipline
- Work experience in documenting business requirements together with outstanding Business analysis skills, knowledge of IMM is advantageous
- Background in a Banking environment paired with good knowledge of derivatives exposure calculation, know-how of Agile working methodologies
- Capability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and to create a team environment
- Familiarity with MS Office toolset with the focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Strengths include a proactive work attitude with the ability to quickly understand business needs and required next steps to obtain answers to unresolved questions
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible to ensure that all business requirements are captured, reviewed and signed off
- Creating detailed analysis of impacts of Exposure Modelling change across APC, IWM and SUB with the focus on Banking Book and collateralized clients
- Identifying and raising risks as well as issues which will impact the project timelines and delivery
- Defining requirements for business readiness including the update of processes and procedures along with governance and training
- Cooperating with IT, Credit Risk Officers, Quants and Front Office stakeholders, defining process changes resulting from Exposure Modelling change
- Carrying out business testing and user acceptance testing activities paired with driving exchange with SMEs and coordinating project delivery, ensuring the needs of business stakeholders are adressed
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.