Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Within our domain Risk, Finance & Compliance, Unit Reporting, department 'Regulatory reporting transition' we need a hands-on Ops Engineer with experiences and knowledge in this specific role.
The most important core business in this role is to maintain our systems. So, the ITIL processes (eg incident-/problem management, change- and configuration management) are very important and you can help to stay in control. You know how to assess risks and distinguish main issues from side issues. You are also able to ensure controlled change - in accordance with quality standards and the required non-functional - of the applications using the standard processes (change-/release management).
Within IT Systems our way of work is Agile. That's why experience with methods like Agile, SCRUM, Lean knowledge and a mindset of continuous improvement is a must. One of our ambitions is radical automation (known as IT4IT) and it's also important to take ownership to focus on automating, CI/CD, work within your team. You can carry out activities in automated (test) environment coordination and life cycle management.
Experience with Azure DevOps, Service Manager, Authorisation request is also a must have.
The competencies like result and change driven, strong communication skills, team player and cooperation are very essential.
- Excellent and strong communication skills in English and preferably Dutch (verbal and in writing)
- Continuity is your highest goal (Incident- and Problem management within complex IT chains, active Monitoring)
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile, SCRUM, Lean and ITIL
- Hands on experience with GIT, Azure DevOps, Service Manage
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline, release management and deployment process
- Knowledge of and experience with C# (pref. net 4 or higher), databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server Integration
- Services & MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- net, MVC Framework
- A basic mind-set of continuous improvement, flexibility and taking ownership. You focus on automating work in and around the team
- You can convince people independently within the team and stakeholders outside the team of release deliverables and quality standards
- You know how to assess risks and distinguish main issues from side issues
- You can ensure controlled change - in accordance with quality standards and the required non-functional - of the applications using the standard processes (change-, release management)
- You can carry out activities around automated (test) environment coordination and life cycle management
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of web services Windows Server 2012 or higher, Linux & Active Directory
- Knowledge of Innovation tools like low code solutions (eg Mendix, basic knowledge Java nice to have)
- Knowledge of and experience with the finance and risk domain; especially with regulatory requirements and financial risk
- Knowledge of .net, web services Windows Server 2012 or higher, Linux & Active Directory
- Knowledge of and experience with the finance and risk domain; especially with hedge accounting and financial risk.
- Result driven
- Client focus
- Organize and monitor
- Create and monitoring changes, which will be executed by infra departments
- Handle incidents
- Managing functional mailboxes and taking action if required
- Monitoring vulnerability reports and taking action if required
- Keeping CMDB up to date and assisting in improvement actions
- Access requests for team member in IT shop
- Requests for hardware using Infra shop
- Recertification of accounts
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.