Performance Test Engineer
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Long Term Opportunity | Performance Test Engineer | Large Enterprise environment
Are you an experienced Performance Test Engineer that is looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for you! For one of our biggest clients, we are looking for a Test Engineer to support multiple complex Internet banking solutions.
- Plan, Design, Perform and Analyse Performance Tests on Back End as well as Front End applications all involved in Internet Banking/Open Banking API's
- Provide consultancy to teams to Develop their code with optimal performance
- Provide consultancy & train teams to perform Performance Tests themselves, ultimately making your role in execution of Performance Tests smaller and for complex situations only.
- Take initiatives in Automating Performance Tests within our CI/CD Pipelines as much as possible
- Troubleshoot performance incidents in production, advice on solutions.
- 5 years in a similar role
- HP Loadrunner + JMeter.
- Dynatrace Managed (basic knowledge)
- Splunk. (basic knowledge)
- Linux (basic knowledge)
- Java & Spring boot
- Protocol knowledge
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Jessica Borlini
email: (see below)
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.