FIDLEG/MiFID Project Manager
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
FIDLEG/MiFID Project Manager vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Several years of proven track record working as Project Manager, ideally, within a banking or finance sector
- Expertise in FIDLEG and MiFID
- Well-versed with PowerPoint presentations and visualization of complex topics
- Strong organizational skills paired with an attention to details
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with various stakeholders from senior management, Front Organization, IT and other project managers
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, Business German is a plus
- Participating in a leading global wealth manager's effort to implement a key regulation with significant impacts
- Organizing and preparing presentations to inform the senior management about the progress of the project
- Providing administrative direction with assignments in terms of broadly defined missions or functions
- Working with project sponsors defining the overall scope, objectives and approach for the project as well as representing the project in the IT and project governance committees
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.